Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish - Tipsy Gypsy and Carry On Blue - Spring Fling!

Hi, friends! Today I'd like to share my swatches and reviews of two GORGEOUS Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes, namely Tipsy Gypsy and Carry On Blue. First up, the swatches!
Bottle shots! The third is SH's Miracle Gel top coat, step two in their system.

Left hand! Two coats each of Carry on Blue and Tipsy Gypsy, alternating.

Right Hand, starting with Tipsy Gypsy on thumbnail.

You guys, these polishes are SO awesome! I'm a huge fan of their wide brushes which make application a breeze. I also adore both of these colors, which were nice and opaque in two quick coats. A quick top coat and I was off to the races rocking this fun spring mani that lasted at least four days before chipping. Honestly, I have yet to try a Sally Hansen Miracle Gel that I haven't loved!!

The products used in this post were provided free of charge for my honest review and consideration. As always, all opinions expressed are completely my own and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment