Saturday, June 21, 2014

Life's Work

I'm still afraid of so much and when I think about it all, it becomes far too overwhelming. So, I need to take life one day at a time, moment by moment, always remembering that this life is mine alone and that ultimately, the only standards I must meet are my own. I am an odd bird, others may not approve of or understand the way I live my life and that is okay, they don't have to. I have to stop trying to measure up to others, stop trying to live the conventional life so many expect, and simply remember to live in such a way that I cause no harm (or as little as possible), spread love and joy and can rest my head at the end of the day feeling content and comfortable in my own skin. Sounds easy enough, right? (Ha!) Off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment